Indonesia Tourism Forum
GLOBAL TOURISM FORUM - RECOVERY AND BEYOND SUMMIT 2020.
Hybrid Launching Buku "Kepariwisataan NTT Menuju Kelas Dunia"
Media Group News Summit: Indonesia 2021 - Solusi Maju Bersama, 27-28 Januari 2021
Based In Jakarta – Indonesia, we are a non-profit organization that are focused on promoting Indonesia Tourism and support the industry to become excellence. Members are tourism enthusiast and activator. We are associated with world tourism forum institute as our global partner.
- Promoting Indonesian tourism in the local and global community
- Creating Collaborative-Competitive ecosystem for tourism industry in Indonesia
- Driving the development of tourism destination in Indonesia
- Connecting and Parnership with global organization like World Tourism Forum institute (WTFI), World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTF), UNWTO, or DinarStandard
- Platform to sharing information and knowledge regarding tourism in global or national scale
- Providing information and strengthen the global network for business opportunity and investment in Indonesia tourism.
- Encourage and Enrich Indonesia tourism human resources by conducting training, conference and webinars.
National and Global Partnership
Based on Information and Knowledge
Performing based on professionalism and creative approach
Berbasis Di Jakarta - Indonesia, kami adalah organisasi nirlaba yang berfokus pada promosi Pariwisata Indonesia dan mendukung industri untuk menjadi yang terbaik. Anggota kami terdiri dari para penggila dan penggerak pariwisata. Kami berasosiasi dengan lembaga forum pariwisata dunia (WTTF) sebagai mitra global kami.
- Memperluas dan mempromosikan kepariwisataan Indonesia secara nasional maupun global.
- Berkerjasama dan bermitra dengan organisasi pariwisata internasional spt WTFI, WTTC, UNWTO, DinarStandard
- Mendorong terbentuknya ekosistem pariwisata Indonesia supaya kompetitif dalam dunia pariwisata international
- Mendorong perkembangan destinasi pariwisata di Indonesia.
- Wadah pertukaran informasi, pengetahuan di bidang pengetahuan dibidang pariwisata nasional maupun global
- Memberikan informasi dan memperkuat jaringan kesempatan bisnis dan investasi di bidang pariwisata indonesia
- Mendorong dan memperkaya sdm kepariwisataan Indonesia melalui training conference dan seminar
Menjalin Mitra Nasional dan Internasional
Berdasarkan pada informasi dan pengetahuan
Performa berdasarkan pada profesionalitas dan pendekatan kreatif
Dr. Sapta Nirwandar
was born on May 13, 1954, in Tanjung Karang, Lampung. He completed his study and graduated from several universities in Paris (Institute International d’Administration Publique, Paris; University Paris ISorbonne; Ecole Nationale d’Administration; University Paris IXDauphine) that he finished his Doctor in Public Administration. He speaks English and French fluently. Mr. Nirwandar has an extensive background in international and national public service, including state-owned enterprises and academia. After he returned to Indonesia, he continued his career as a bureaucrat and held several key positions in many Government Offices. In the international forum, he has been selected as a Member of the Program Committee of UNWTO (World Tourism Organization) representing Asia and the Pacific region for the period 2007-2013. With broad experiences in developing tourism, he was invited to share his knowledge in various international forums all over the world. Before retiring as a bureaucrat, he was appointed as the Vice Minister of the Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy in 2011 up to 2014. Now he has been actively encouraging the development of Halal Lifestyle industry in the country as the Chairman of Indonesia Halal Lifestyle Centre. He often invited as a speaker in various international Halal seminars and conferences abroad. As his enormous concern for the tourism and travel industry particularly in Indonesia, he now leads the Indonesia Tourism Forum (ITF) and is active to assist government in advancing national tourism development.
Latest News from Indonesia Tourism
stay updated with what's happening here in Indonesia